Sunday, October 23, 2011

LOTR not-30 Day Challenge Post 4

 Day 16: THE UGLIEST ORC OR URUK

Gothmog
Epitome of the word 'Ugly'. It was just retardedly ugly! I don't know exactly what happened to his face. Actually I do. Peter Jackson just couldn't help but splatting moulds of clay-ish type things to the pre-made sculpture during his production. Disgusting. 'Nuff said.


Day 17: A SCENE THAT MAKES YOU CRINGE (CHEESINESS)
"Gan-dalf?"
The way Frodo said "Gandalf" in a rather stretched and just plain weird way, was just so cheesy I can't help but cringe everytime I see the Return of the King. asodnisgaposuweh gives me the shivers...

Day 18: BEST FIGHT SEQUENCE

Battle at Pelennor Fields
I loved loved loved the bit when Theoden, with a smile on his face says "Make safe the city!" and then turns around when he hears the stump stump stump and the bellowing of the Oliphant/Mumakils as they approached in line. That was beyond epic! Especially when good ol' Legolas comes into the play and kills one by himself. Eomer killing two was pretty epic too and the darling Eowyn killing one as well was heroic. Brilliant battle!

Day 19: WORSE FIGHT SEQUENCE

This isn't it.
Once again, I must say there was no bad fight sequence in the movie at all! I enjoyed every single one of them. But what I thought wasn't up to my standards was the battle at Osgiliath with Faramir, during the Two Towers. It wasn't really a battle, it was more like 'escaping' so I guess it doesn't count.

Day 20: IF YOU WERE FROM MIDDLE EARTH WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE

The Shire
I wouldn't mind living in the Shire and doing what Mr. Frodo is doing up there. I love a good book and the Shire with all its green hills and pastures and its peace and happiness that surrounds it sounds like a very great place to stay. But I'll be a big traveler and I wouldn't mind living in the greener parts of Gondor. Its provinces would be good. Rivendell's not that bad either but somehow there's just something pulling me away from a place that's way too perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Dream Room. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.