Saturday, October 22, 2011

LOTR not-30 Day Challenge Post 2

 Day 6: FAVOURITE SONG

Pippin's song entitled "All Shall Fade" moved me the first time I saw it in the cinemas. It had a powerful tune that was both eerie yet beautiful. It was filled with emotions of sadness, grief, despair and of a man who longed for the love of his father. Billy (Pippin) sang it so beautifully that that I was not surprised when the crew cried when they first heard it.


Day 7: FILM YOU'VE SEEN THE MOST TIMES
I am very sure that I've seen all three films in par in the number of times and I mean that to be hundreds of times. I'm actually going to be watching the extended of the Fellowship tonight. YAY!

Day 8: BEST USE OF MAGIC OR SUPERNATURAL GIFTS
 YOU SHALL NOT PASS! 'nuff said.

Day 9: FAVOURITE MEMBER OF THE FELLOWSHIP
I absolutely refuse to choose a favourite. Though I know that a lot of the "Favourites" would be answered to be Aragorn, I believe that each member of the fellowship brought something to the movie and the journey. They are all special all, my favourites. 

But then again, I know that I must properly answer this question so I'm going to admit that I do love Pippin A LOT. But >sigh< Aragorn is in par with him as well.

Day 10: FAVOURITE MAN
FARAMIR
Not Aragorn. I really love Faramir, and re-watching the extended edition of The Two Towers and ROTK, I fell in love with his character even more. He was a man of nobility and of courage. Against the wishes of a father who did not show a single love for him, Faramir was such a strong character, wise, kind and generous, sweet to his dearest lady love (though not much seen in the movie) and most of all, he stood up for what he believed is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Dream Room. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.