Friday, April 27, 2012

Who's that girl? It's Pess!

I watched as my dream slowly faded to the deep, dark depths of my memory.With a leg in front, the other leg at the back, positioned like a ballerina, ready to fly in the arms of male ballerina, I glided to catch hold of the unravelling cotton of my dream tunic.

So.Many.Fallacies.
First of all, I don't have a dream tunic. Ew. Do I sound like I live in a time of gladiators, men in dresses and reclining Caesar's eating grapes?

It's DREAM SLEIGH, you little ant.

Well, my dream sleigh's off to a rather promising start...friends-ly anyway. I talked to my closest friends about my dream, this particular dream that I shall elaborate in the coming future. I've got them excited for it and I am more than blessed that they share the same excitement as well.
Big-wide eyes, straight-up screaming, "You should!", lotsa encouragements and sharing of ideas... fanstasticals, I tells ya, though I didn't really say that particular 'F' word since in human speech, sounds rather derogatory and...green.

I've got this little problem though, her name's Pess. Short for Pessica.

Well, Pessica has a long lost cousin, twice removed from mother's side who was adopted by grandfather-in-law whose cousin is great aunt Joelina from the Garden of Eden. They named it Pessimism. I believe he's an adjective.

Well, Pessi, not Pess, hasn't got to me yet. I think Faith the Reindeer's doing a real good job with pulling the sleigh. Everything sounds good, the encouragements are much appreciated and the jam donut that burnt thy tongue really kills!

Before you stay frequented, the dream is about something real BIG, so BIG, it can be a movie ;)

Stay absolutely frequented,
Ceecee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Dream Room. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.