Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Dream Room

Once there was a girl who feared a big future,
Worry and despair; like that model's hideous couture.
Where shall I go, she asks, wondering which way,
If one Peeta Mellark could only bake optimistic...

...I'm not even going to go there. Sure, poetry's a cinch, how hard could it be?
As hard as a concrete slab weighing 50 tonnes that could bring a whole building down.
Biscuit?

The Dream Room. I think that sounds like a catch. More than Bruce in a net, fighting to save his fishy friends.
I've decided to make a change. I've decided to relay upon these pages the future of my future. The Tomorrow to the Day After, the Games to the Hunger. And they all start with the biggest, 'baddest' first letter out... F.

FAITH.

Faith comes in different, shapes, sizes, forms, colours, angles, bindings, genres...and the endless possibilities that can cause an epidemic.
The Dream Room.
I have no passion for blood. I have no passion for water, either. So I guess that rules out becoming a doctor and a fish.

Well, I'm 17, aren't I? People say I've got a lot ahead of me and as a matter of fact, I do. High-school's not even done for moi yet and I can't still drive my own car, but for sure do I know that I can definitely drive my dream sleigh. Huge, hulking figure, driven by Melody R. Luminescent. Jokes...driven by my reindeer called Faith. Not my close-relative, of course but the big ol' F word.

To Dream...now that's a cinch. You can do it at school while Mr or Mrs. So-and-so decides to converse with another student that absolutely doesn't concern you and your education at all. You can do it while you're on the car, staring at the wisps of colours whenever the cars pass by, or even while you're getting a little too comfortable in the toilet, for all I know.
Cinch.
To make it happen... now that's a completely different story.
Ever heard the story of that little ant trying to become a human?
Me neither.
Well, that little ant's dreams may be a little too exaggerated - and excuse me if ever an ant rights spokesperson is reading this - but we all know that an ant is merely an animal, if it's even classified as such.

You and me, we're human beings. Living, breathing, eating the whole word upside down. Numerous, countless possibilities and opportunities to grab a hold on and for sure I'm not about to let it go.

The Dream Room.
The full-story when I'm up before my bed-time.

Stay frequented,
Ceecee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Dream Room. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.