Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pride & Prejudice

Starting this week, my class will be studying on a new book for English Literature and it happens to be Pride and Prejudice.


As a big fan of the movie where Keira Knightley portrayed witty Miss Elizabeth Bennet, I am beyond excited to do this as an assessment.

Then again, many would think, "Oh but young girl, that movie is absolutely abhorring and I'm fearful to say that it rendered the book, forgive me for saying, rather atrociously as it did not follow Jane Austen's remarkable plot as it should be."

Shush. I don't care whether it followed the book page for page or not. I will not see the Pride and Prejudice TV Series that goes for more than 6 hours which my English teacher said, "Only covered about 1/3 of the book."

I love the movie and currently loving the book and I must say I am perfectly content in my standing whether others like it or not.

Till the next ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Dream Room. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.