Monday, August 15, 2011

A Childhood Favourite: Winnie the Pooh

I have many childhood favourites in terms of TV shows. It goes back to the likes of Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Art Attack, The Looney Tunes Show and so forth, but I have to say the topper of that list is good 'ol Winnie the Pooh.

I absolutely adore that yellow, hunny-loving, no-pants-wearing bear! Every time the show came up, I would stop what I'd be doing, get as comfortable as possible and have a good watch. It was just so funny and the characters are absolutely lovable! Not to mention that it's funny too!
Here's just one of the many reasons why Winnie the Pooh is a favourite: 

Here comes Pooh...



Don't you just love him?!

I'd give him a cuddle and a hunny jug for that subtle Chandler Bing-ish comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Dream Room. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.