Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What to do, What to do

A little contemplating, a little pondering and finally I have come up with goals for this Christmas Holidays that will render me not lazy.

Firstly, of course, I have decided to make sure that I do all of my chores asap, for the happiness of the queen bee *cough* mum *cough* before I progress through the real goals which are:
  1. Learn 2 piano pieces
    -That's right, 2. I'm going to go with 2 contemporary songs this hols, 'What makes you beautiful' by One Direction and 'Back to December' by Taylor Swift. Yeah boiiii

  2. Novel research
    -I've mentioned this to my dear friend, The Book Blogger (check out her blog, it's full of amazing-ness) and I am very much committed to finishing it. Francine Rivers, the author of a favourite book of mine said that it took her 6 months of research before starting her novel and I'm only up to day 2 with mine, so please, bear with moi.
That's it! Those two will be the goals for these holidays, oh, and eating healthy as well. :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You're baaack!
    How was camp?
    Love your goals!Aha 1D. Gotta luv that song:P
    I'm sure you'll learn them with no problemos. Chords or sheet music?
    Good luck with the research! Imma getting really interested in those sorts of storylines since you mentioned it to me.
    I'm checking out some Nazi setting books-I'll send you any bon idees I get.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey V! Check your email sweetie for the reply :)
    I can't wait to start writing!! :D
    why thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Home Back to Top The Dream Room. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.